Sultan Bahoo Teachings
Sultan Bahoo teachings are an ocean of wisdom. Just search sultan bahoo quotes on any search engine and you will find plenitude of quotes on a vast array of topics. Sultan Bahoo teachings are called Faqr and not spirituality or mysticism like Saints before. One great example would be Ghaus e Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani.
Moreover, there is a unique strangeness in the words of Sufis. Raging storms and mild winds of changes in world come and go but the words of Sufis stay eternal, only exegesis and understanding takes a new form. In fact, the words reflect back like a mirror to the very soul of a human being.
What will you learn from here
This website will present Sultan Bahoo teachings in a very different manner. Therefore, this page will state Sultan Bahoo quotes on his ‘own books’. The Saint very well knew his magnificent status and to guide people of all ages he left signs in his books. Therefore, it is important to hold them tightly. One should ask for his help and spirituality will reveal itself through his medium.
Glimpses of Sultan Bahoo teachings in book Ain-ul-Faqr of Sultan Bahoo
The title of book means that it is the soul of Sufism and will guide an accomplished and lay man equally. In fact, Sultan Bahoo quotes sharia mostly in this most famous book of his. Moreover, an extract of Sultan Bahoo teachings from the book is presented which states its own importance.
- I have titled this book ‘Ain ul Faqr (the Soul of Faqr)’. It guides all the common and special seekers of Allah as well as the Fakirs annihilated in Allah whether they are at any level, be it initial, middle or final and blesses them with the great beneficence of the right mystic path by revealing upon them the observation of Divine secrets. It showers upon them the theophanies of Divine light (Nur) of the Oneness of the Divine Essence and raises their level from merely knowledge of certainty (ilm al-yaqin) to eye of certainty (ayn al-yaqin) and then truth of certainty (haq al-yaqin) by the benediction of true and passionate love for Allah. (Ain-ul-Faqr)
If you are interested in reading the complete book then just click https://www.sultan-ul-faqr-publications.com/product-category/sultan-bahoo-books-in-english/
Can a person see Allah? An extract of Sultan Bahoo teachings from Ameer ul Kaunain
This book contains Sultan Bahoo quotes on Divine vision. Prophets don’t ask for what that is not legit. Therefore Prophet Moses demand to see Allah was most accurate. Then why it has become debatable! Simply because only ardent love can take one there and one requires the strength to behold him. In fact, Sultan Bahoo teachings on Divine vision, union and Oneness are found in every book of his.
- This book has been given the title of Ameer ul Kaunain (The Master of Worlds) and its reader (who follows its teachings perfectly and derives its full beneficence) has been entitled ‘Ruler having authority and command’ as he reaches the level of annihilation in Allah and witnesses Allah with his own eyes without any veil. In fact this book upon mysticism is the interpretation of Quran and has great spiritual efficacy. Therefore, by reading it, the reader is enlightened spiritually. Outwardly, he gains authority over all the worldly treasures and inwardly I bless him with the treasures of gnosis of Allah and righteousness. (Ameer-ul-Kaunain)
Ganj ul Asrar holds Sultan Bahoo quotes on the treasure of Divine secrets
The literal meaning of Ganj-ul-Asrar is ‘The Treasure of Divine Secrets’. In fact, Sultan-ul-Arifeen Sultan Bahoo has very conveniently and interestingly disclosed these secrets in the book. The most impressive aspect of Sultan Bahoo teachings is that he follows an entirely different style of writing in all his books, which is always pleasing and captivating.
- Knowledge about every waystation and spiritual level from beginning till the end is in this book ‘Ganj ul Asrar (The Treasure of Divine Secrets)’. Although, reading this book apparently grants only a part of the whole knowledge but in reality it covers all the knowledge of every part and The Whole. In fact, it contains solution of all the problems, purifies the innerself (nafs) of its reader. (Ganj-ul-Asrar)
To download or read Sultan Bahoo teachings in this book click https://www.sultan-ul-faqr-publications.com/shop/ganj-ul-asrar-the-treasure-of-divine-secrets/
Oneness (tawhid) – Sultan Bahoo Teachings in Kaleed ul Tauheed Kalan
This book of Sultan ul Arifeen Sultan Bahoo holds advance levels of spirituality. Moreover, an extract of Sultan Bahoo teachings is presented to take a glimpse into his teachings in this book.
- The writer of this book (Kaleed ul Tauheed Kalan – The Key of Divine Oneness) who is at the level of ultimate annihilation in Allah and then becoming immortal by the guidance and kindness of Allah, is going to discuss in this holy and subtle book, which grants honour to the dignified, some sacred and true points according to Quran and Hadiths about the compassion and grace of Allah which are gained by the glorification of name of Allah. (Kaleed-ul-Tauheed Kalan)
Sultan Bahoo Teachings about Unveiling (Kashf)
Kashf-ul-Asrar, literally means ‘Revelation of The Divine Secrets’. As the title implies, the subtle treatise is a collection of revealed Divine Secrets, described in a very precise and compact manner. An extract of Sultan Bahoo teachings from his book is written here:
- Whosoever reads this book (Kashf ul Asrar – Revelation of the Divine Secrets) with true heart, nothing will remain hidden from him. Therefore, the Seeker who comes to know the secret of The Knowledge of Divine Presence, gets eternal command over the whole Solomon Empire. (Kashf-ul-Asrar)
Importance of path of Faqr
Mohkim-ul-Fuqara (The Strength of Fakirs) is a subtle treatise by the most eminent Saint of the Sub-Continent Sultan ul Arifeen Sultan Bahoo rehmat-Allah-alayh. In fact Sultan Bahoo teachings in this book explains the blessings and benedictions of the path of Faqr, the path of Allah.
- The writer says that whoever denies or rejects the way of Faqr of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) which is the way of ascension to Allah, is surely a man of deceit and heresy….
ہر کرا مرشد نباشد پیشوا
این کتابی بس ترا رہبر خدا
در مطالعہ دار دائم ہر صبح شام
عارفی باللہ شوی فقرش تمام
Explanation: Whoever cannot find the Murshid, this book (Mohkim ul Fuqara – The Strength of Fakirs) will guide him towards Allah and will also become a medium to reach the perfect Murshid. So, you must keep studying it as it will reveal the whole Faqr upon you and make you the Arif Billah. (Mohkim-ul-Fuqara)
Sultan Bahoo Teachings in Qurb e Deedar Book
Qurb e Deedar the treatise of Sultan Bahoo literally means ‘Closeness to the Vision of Allah’. Moreover, it is one of his exceptional books. In fact, it is based upon the Divine secrets which are not discussed in any of his other books. Have a glimpse into the subtle Sultan Bahoo teachings.
- The book ‘Qurb-e-Deedar’ meaning ‘Closeness to the vision of Allah’. It drowns in the Divine Oneness (tawhid) as it is the light of Divine Essence and the source of vision of Lord for a Sarwari Qadri disciple. Hence, it is also the perfect key of totality. (Qurb-e-Deedar)
The most difficult book of Sultan Bahoo – Risala Roohi Sharif
According to Sultan Bahoo teachings spirituality and mysticism is in the soul of every human being. Every soul is curious to know about its Creator and remains anxious for His Closeness. This books takes the soul direct to its creator if read with true heart and sincerity. A beautiful extract from the book is as under:
- If a Saint having the spiritual union has declined from the world of souls or from the realm of angels, being demoted from his rank, seeks mediation of this Divine Book (Risala Roohi Sharif – The Divine Soul), it will prove a ‘Perfect Spiritual Guide’ for him. If he does not make this book his mediator, he is liable and if he does, then we are responsible to elevate him back to his status. Moreover, if a traveller of the spiritual path keeps faith in this book and seeks help from it, I will surely enlighten him and enliven his soul just because he held to this book.
ہر کہ طالبِ حق بؤد من حاضرم
ز ابْتدا تا انتہا، یک دَم بُرم
طالب بیا! طالب بیا! طالب بیا!
تارسانم روزِ اوّل باخدا
Explanation: For every true Seeker of Allah I render my guidance. I can take him from the initial stage of the spiritual journey to the final and supreme level in just a moment. Come to me O Seeker! Come to me O Seeker! Come to me O Seeker! I can take you to Allah on the very first day. (Risala Roohi Sharif)
Sultan ul Waham means the perfect and accomplished spiritual guide
What is waham? According to Sultan Bahoo teachings it is the term which includes the entire spirituality. In simple words it is the faculty of a pure human to talk to Allah.
- The purpose of writing this book (Sultan ul Waham) is to benefit the travellers of the mystic path so that they can have knowledge about the spiritual journey through waham (waham means inward conversation with Allah). Only Allah can grant righteousness. (Sultan-ul-Waham)
Sultan ul Arifeen Quotes in Nur ul Huda Kalan are of another level
Sultan Bahoo quotes:
- Study of this book (Nur ul Huda Kalan – The Light of Divine Guidance) will make the reader enlightened and fortunate. (Nur-ul-Huda Kalan)
Please click the below buttons to read detailed topics.