Sarwari Qadri order
What is Sarwari Qadri order?
Sarwari Qadri is the spiritual order of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo which starts from the Holy Prophet and reaches Sultan Bahoo through Ghaus e Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani. Sarwari Qadri silsila is in fact real Qadri mystic way. Qadri silsila is the mystic way of Ghaus e Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani. Sultan Bahoo reorganized the this order and renamed it as Sarwari Qadri silsila.
What will you learn from here about Sarwari Qadri order?
It will gives a brief but comprehensive information about this great silsila, its grandeur, its meaning, information about its Saints and its dhikr i.e. invocation essential to walk the path of Faqr. You will also be introduced with Sarwari Qadri shajra shareef along with information about Khanqah Sarwari Qadri which is located in Lahore.
Meaning of Sarwari Qadri
You may be thinking about the meaning of this mystic way. So answer of your question is here. The Sarwari Qadri way is named so because Sarwari means to have oath of allegiance at the sacred hands of chief of the universe Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) and Qadri means to follow the path of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani. Sultan Bahoo says:
- Sarwari Qadri is actually the one who take oath of allegiance upon the hands of Prophet Mohammad. All the evils are removed from him and is blessed with Divine favour to adopt the way of sharia of Prophet Mohammad. (Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- Some Sarwari Qadri have the status that they are blessed by Prophet Mohammad and assigned to Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani esoterically. Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani also blesses them in such a way that they are never separated from him even for a single moment. (Mehak-ul-Faqr Kalan)
Present Imam of Sarwari Qadri order
Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib ur Rehman is present Imam. He is 31st perfect Shaikh of this mystic way whereas Sultan Bahoo is 25th perfect Shaikh.
Sultan Bahoo says in his book:
- The spiritual guide oh this mystic way grants the gnosis of Allah to the seeker on the very first day and prevents him from the sins and desires of innerself. (Kaleed ul Tauheed Kalan)
Off Shoots of Qadri way
Sultan Bahoo says in his book:
- Qadri order has two off shoots; Sarwari Qadri and Zahidi Qadri. Spiritual guide of former has perfect command over contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. When he blesses the seeker with the spiritual education and Divine guidance through Ism-e-Allah Zaat, he grants him the status equal to his own on the very first day. The seeker becomes indifferent and independent of all needs, his attention remains focused only on the Truth. Hence, gold and soil become equal for him. On the contrary, the follower of Zahidi Qadri order has to devote at least twelve years to very hard mystic struggles, so much so that his stomach remains empty. After twelve years, he becomes eligible to be present before Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and attains the status of a spiritually lost devotee, while the status of a Sarwari Qadri is that of a beloved devotee. (Kaleed ul Tauheed Kalan)
Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib ur Rehman laid the foundation of Khanqah to spread the teachings of Sultan Bahoo in an organized manner. To read more about Khanqah Sarwari Qadri please visit:
Invocation and Contemplation of Ism e Allah Zaat is granted in this way. Moreover there are four level of invocation. The prior three being ‘Allah Hoo’, ‘Lillah’, and ‘LaHoo’ while fourth is invocation of Hoo. In the way of Faqr, its invocation is the fourth and final stage and is called the Sultan of invocations. The invocation of Hoo raises the spiritual levels of the seeker most quickly, provided it has been granted by the perfect Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide.
Sultan ul Ashiqeen has shortened the path of Faqr for the seekers of Allah by granting final level of invocation on the very first day of bayat (oath).
Sarwari Qadri Shajra Shareef
- Prophet Mohammad
- Ali bin Abi Talib
- Shaikh Hasan of Basra
- Shaikh Habib Ajmi
- Shaikh Dawud Tai
- Shaikh Maroof Karkhi
- Shaikh Sirri Saqti
- Shaikh Junayd of Baghdad
- Shaikh Jafar Abu Bakr Shibli
- Shaikh Abdul Aziz bin Hars bin Asad Tamimi
- Shaikh Abu-al-Fazal Abdul Wahid Tamimi
- Shaikh Mohammad Yousaf Abu-al-Farrah Tartusi
- Shaikh Abu Al-Hasan Ali Bin Mohammad Qureshi Hankari
- Abu Saeed Mubarak Makhzoomi
- al-Ghawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani
- Shaikh Sayyid Abdul Razzaq Jilani
- Shaikh Sayyid Abdul Jabbar Jilani
- Shaikh Sayed Mohammad Sadiq Yahya
- Shaikh Sayyid Najmuddin Burhan Puri
- Shaikh Sayyid Abdul Fattah
- Shaikh Sayed Abdul Sattar
- Shaikh Sayyid Abdul Baqqa
- Shaikh Sayyid Abdul Jaleel
- Shaikh Sayed Abdul Rehman Jilani Dehlvi
- Sultan-ul-Arifeen Sultan Bahoo
- Sultan-ul-Tarikeen Sultan Sayyid Mohammad Abdullah Shah Madni Jilani
- Sultan-ul-Sabireen Sultan Pir Mohammad Abdul Ghafoor Shah Hashmi Qureshi
- Shahbaz-e-Arifaan Sultan Pir Sayyid Mohammad Bahadur Ali Shah Kazmi al-Mashhadi
- Sultan-ul-Auliya Sultan Mohammad Abdul Aziz
- Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali
- Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib ur Rehman (present Imam)
According to Sultan Bahoo:
- The spiritual guide of Sarwari Qadri order is comprehensive, his one moment’s spiritual attention is powerful enough to fulfill all the objectives of the seeker. The effect of spiritual attention of the man of Divine presence spiritual guide and the Dawat (communication with souls of shrines) recited at the shrines does not end till the Doomsday. (Kaleed ul Tauheed Kalan)
- The Sarwari Qadri spiritual guide grants the gnosis of Allah to the seeker on the very first day and prevents him from the sins and desires of innerself. The spiritual guide must be accomplished in these attributes. It is unlawful to take guidance from the imperfect spiritual guide. Being a true spiritual guide is only the level of Mystics. (Kaleed ul Tauheed Kalan)