Please click the Button to continue reading…
Knowledge of Communication with Sacred Souls of Shrines
( Ilm-e-Dawat-e-Qaboor )
Ilm-e-Dawat or Dawat-e-Qaboor is the knowledge of communication with the sacred souls of saints, Prophets and friends of Allah. It is a great knowledge among the teachings of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo. He explains its secrets and mysteries in his books very clearly. This knowledge is associated with different names like Ilm-e-Takseer (The knowledge of augmentation of soul through which seeker gradually reaches from friends of Allah to Allah), Chemiya Askeer (Alchemy-the process by which metals are converted into gold, in Faqr it means to convert a common man into a Wali Allah), and Tasaruf-e-Tehqeeq (possession of verification of every knowledge).We can find its religious base and source from the following Hadith of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam:
Meaning: When you are worried or confused about your (spiritual) affairs, just seek help from the dwellers of the shrines.
Dawat-e-Qaboor is a religious and spiritual act, in which verses of the Quran are recited in certain order, on the shrine of some mystic, saint, knower of Allah or Faqeer, through which the soul of the dweller of the shrine comes and helps the reciter, especially in some spiritual matter e.g. if he is stuck somewhere in his mystic path or facing some obstacle in continuing his journey towards Allah, or if he has committed some mistake and has regressed from his spiritual status, and other such spiritual matters. The sacred souls of saints help the seeker through Ilm-e-Dawat, either by suggesting him the way to solve his problem or by just taking him out of the problem, or removing the obstacle of his way and elevating his spiritual status by their spiritual powers. According to the teachings of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo, Ilm-e-Dawat should never be recited for worldly purposes. And it should also be remembered that there is a great difference between Dawat-e-Qaboor (the knowledge of seeking help from shrines) and Kashaf-ul-Qaboor (the revelation from the graves). In the process of Kashaf-ul-Qaboor or revelation from the graves, the states of the dwellers of the graves are known by reciting Quran on the graves of the common Muslims. The reciter comes to know the condition, in which, they are living in the Burzakh (intermediate state). Whereas, the Dawat-e-Qaboor is recited only on the shrines of the saints and Fuqara to communicate with them, its purpose is described above.
- There are certain conditions for reciting Ilm-e-dawat:
- The reciter must be a friend of Allah (wali) and perfect in the contemplation of the Personal Name of Allah (Ism-e-Allah Zaat), he must have gained eternal presence, as stated by Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh:
First of all, the nearness and Oneness in the court of Allah are attained, only after that a person can be capable of reciting Ilm-e-Dawat. The person, who does not recite Dawat or communicate in this way, he regresses and becomes sick and insane. (Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- The communicator should be a perfect spiritualist, pure inwardly and the possessor of the true faith. (Noor-ul-Huda Kalan)
- Without the permission of the Murshid (spiritual guide), Dawat should never be recited, as it can be dangerous.
- The Faqeer, who is a perfect communicator, attentive and authoritative in reciting the perfect Dawat, he needs not to compensate in the form of charity, to count the auspicious and ominous timings, to follow the stars and planets, to set up an enclosure around, or lock and unlock himself time to time, to select eating meat of specific animals (jalali, jamali, kamali), to take care of religious bath and physical prayers, to protect himself from regression, seizure and evil spirits, to fast, pass forty days of seclusion and struggle hard. Because, all these affairs cause apprehensions, inward dangers and superstitions, and are adopted by the superficial, imperfect and unaccomplished people. (Noor-ul-Huda Kalan)
- It is only the job of the spiritually accomplished ones to recite Ilm-e-Dawat keeping themselves safe from all the evils and inward disasters and remain in senses. It is better for the imperfect one, dare not to recite the Dawat, even if, somebody beheads him with a sword. If somebody gives him a lot of wealth for reciting it, it is better for the imperfect one to reject the wealth and do not try it. Do you know, the satan had been reciting the Dawat for thirty thousand years and teaching the angels to recite it, for thirty thousand years as well, but this knowledge relpleted his being with intoxication, rapture, egoism, pride, hypocrisy, selfishness, self conceit and lust, which evaded him from obeying the order of Allah and prostrating to Adam Alayh Salam. (Noor-ul-Huda Kalan)
- These imperfect people, neither properly recite the communication recital (Ilm-e-Dawat), nor do they know how to recite it. Whoever recites it attentively with his physical tongue (to fulfill desires of his nafs), an invisible army of demons and evil spirits gather around him. Such an imperfect Dawat is recited by the people of Nasut (the material world). Whoever, recites the Dawat attentively by the contemplation of heart and the inward tongue (for spiritual elevation to reach close to Allah) all the guardian angels gather encircling him and they also start reciting it for his sake. (Noor-ul-Huda Kalan)
Does Faqeer-e-Kamil need to recite Ilm-e-Dawat ?
Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh says:It must be remembered that the Faqeer-e-Kamil (The Universal Divine Man), who has gained the ultimate nearness to Allah, does not need to recite the Dawat. Rather, a single sight of the Faqeer-e-Kamil is better than reciting the Dawat, frequently spending forty days of seclusion, gathering lacs of riding and on foot army and troops of rapturous elephants and spending infinite wealth on them, in the form of cash or other kind. The Divine attention of the Universal Divine Man, who knows to bestow it on the basis of his power of knowledge of the reality of nearness to Allah Zaat, the essence of the (to be) and the Islamic creed , keeps on increasing day by day and does not cease till the Doomsday. (Noor-ul-Huda Kalan)
The Method of Reciting Dawat
- The Method of Reciting Dawat
- At night, be present on the shrine of a saint or Faqeer, sit on the head side or foot side or mount on the grave like a horse, recite the Holy Quran as much as possible (while reciting the Dawat Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh does not consider it wrong to mount on the grave, although he warns the imperfect or inexperienced ones about the consequences).
- If the reciter possesses divine presence, then he should not recite the Quran with the physical tongue because it is usually polluted with bad and worldly conversation. The man of the pure soul should recite the Holy Quran with tongue of his soul and the man of the divine secrets should recite it with his secret tongue (of inward self).
- When the communication with the soul starts, present the problem to be solved, and then do, as suggested by the soul.
Purposes of Dawat
- For the spiritual help.
- For the King of Islam, who is fighting a battle with the infidels.
- For the dissenters and the Kharijite that may Allah grant them righteousness.
- For the hypocrite, Islamic scholars who do not accept ‘Haq’ (the truth).
- For the peace and prosperity of creatures of Allah and for the blessing of rain.
- For the help of the person, who has become insane and regressed while reciting Dawat.
- For certain Islamic scholar, who is also a man of good deeds and needs a religious help.
A Logical Argument for the Knowledge of
Communication with the Souls of Shrines
On the issue of seeking help from the souls of the shrines, the Islamic theologians have great differences. One group has been denying and the other one supporting its existence and giving a verdict in its favour. Yet, the true mystics from all groups have always agreed upon it. As this matter belongs to the spiritual unveiling and observation, so, the mystics and saints on the basis of their own spiritual observations and experiences, have always been convinced of the authority of the saints to help the seekers of Allah in religious affairs, even after death, through their beneficence and blessing.
- A well known event of Ilm-e-Dawat is that of Hazrat Moeen-ud-Din Chishti Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh, who did forty days seclusion, regarding certain spiritual issue on the shrine of Hazrat Ali bin Usman Hajveri, commonly known as Data Gunj Bakhsh Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh. When, the problem was resolved, Hazrat Moeen-ud-Din Chishti uttered out of pleasant surprise:
Meaning: O’ sacred soul of Hazrat Ali bin Usman Hajveri you are the source of benefiting the world with Divine treasures and the true manifestation of the Light of Allah. You are a perfect spiritual guide for the imperfect ones and a true guide for the perfect ones.
Ibn-e-Temiya was the first scholar who adopted the way of denial, as regards the matter of seeking help from the shrines. When his attention was drawn towards the unveiling (Kashf), spiritual experiences and observations, he rejected it, referring to the subjugation of evil spirits and demons in such affairs, and then a large group of scholars followed him.
In the other group, sufies as well as Ulma (scholars) are included. On the basis of knowledge, first of all, Allama Ibn-e-Qaim drew attention towards this issue and raised the knowledgeable aspects of this issue in his book “Kitab-ul-Ruh”. He proved that the dead people can listen and contact the spiritually perfect ones in awaken state and the common people in their dreaming state. Countless books have been written on this matter. Here, only one extract from the book “Himma’at” by Shah Wali Allah is given, he says:
- Regarding this matter, it has been told to me that, when almost four or five hundred years have passed after the death of saints and sufies, the physical powers of their selves, which did not let their souls appear in pure and bare form in their lives, become ineffective after such a long time has passed. During this time, the airy contents of their souls are dispersed. In this state, when a person draws his attention towards the shrines of these saints, his soul receives beneficence from their souls.
Sultan ul Arifeen and Communication with the Souls of Shrines
Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo states a lot of advantages of “Ilm-e-Dawat”. All the outward and inward powers are subdued by it and great secrets are revealed. Everything of the world unveils its reality on the person reciting the Dawat (communication recital), and he comes to know everything about the past, the present and the future. All kind of purposes can possibly be fulfilled. If this communication is approved, the person of Dawat listens an invisible voice or certain saint gives him the good news of success through a dream, meditation, argument or perception.
- Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh says:
The significance and explanation of ‘Ilm-e-Dawat’ are that, it is the spiritual communication recital of the Holy Quran. The person who makes the Quran as his instructor, leader and the guide, becomes honorable in both the worlds. Now, the explanation of the Quran and the knowledge of Dawat are separately stated. Spiritual communication (Dawat) is of several kinds, for example, communication of part (Dawat-e-juz), communication of totality (Dawat-e-kul), communication of divine remembrance (Dawat-e-Zikr), communication of meditation (Dawat-e-Fikr), communication of Self Disclosure of the Divine Light (Dawat-e-tajalliyat-e-Noor-e-Elahi), the communication of a proficient saint and friend of Allah (Dawat-e-muntahi Faqeer wali Allah) about whom
- Allah says:
Meaning: Allah is such a friend of the faithfuls (momins), who takes them out of the darkness into the Divine Light. (Al-Bakra-257)
- And the Dawat of the person, precedent of all the universal saints about whom Allah says:
Meaning: No doubt! There is no fear or grief onto the friends of Allah.(Yonus-62)
Meaning: The male (all powerful) Murshid is the possessor of Dawat (spiritual communication) and Divine presence, whereas, the self conceited Murshid is the possessor of pride and vanity.
If a proficient possessor of Dawat looks upon a person with wrath and anger, then, by the command of Allah, that person dies in a moment, as the wrath of Fuqara is the symbol of Allah’s wrath. If he looks at somebody with the sincerity absorbed glance, that person becomes spiritually alive and a true seeker of Allah. Often people proclaim that their spiritual guide is the most special one and their faith is complete. They say this, because of their misperception, irrationalism, ignorance and foolishness. They should say that, since their spiritual guide is the special one and the possessor of the special divine secrets, therefore, their faith is complete and sufficient.
Get to know that the Dawat is recited, either to captivate and overcome the demons and the attendant spirits or to respectfully summon the sacred souls of Prophets, Auliya (mystics), the pious ones, qutb, ghaus, martyrs and the men of Islam. That is why, it is essential that the reciter of the Dawat is spiritually perfect and proficient, he may go near the shrine at midnight and recite Dawat (communication recital). If, the soul of the shrine appears and solves the reciter’s problem through Waham (spiritual conversation) or inspiration or by some other way, then it is alright, otherwise, it will be understood that the dweller of the shrine is spiritually dominant or he is getting the treasure and blessing of Divine Light (Noor-e-Elahi) from the recitation of the Holy Quran, due to which he is delaying the answer. In such a situation, the reciter should ride the grave just like a horseman rides a horse. Although, to ride the grave is a sin, yet for the sake of certain Islamic venture or for the betterment of the Muslims, doing so is absolutely a virtuous deed. The person, who recites the Quran and dives into the ocean of the knowledge of the Quran, becomes perfect in mystic knowledge and an accomplished person in the Dawat-e-Takseer (the Dawat which gradually carries the reciter from juz (part) to kul (whole) i.e. from the sacred souls of the saints to the Divine Self Hoo, from friends of Allah to Allah). For him, reciting the Dawat-e-Qaboor (communication with graves) near the shrine of a martyr or a Fana Fillah Faqeer, is such an act which is graced with Divine Wisdom, Grandeur, Command, Wrath, Magnificence and wonder. Meanwhile, Allah grants the reciter of the Dawat, such a divine favour that everything in the earth and sky, from the Divine throne to the nether regions (Teht-us-Sara), even the Holy Kaba and the Madina of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam start shaking in an upheaval, what can be said about the other things? If the possessor of Dawat recites such a Dawat, and wants to kill someone with his divinity absorbed attention, then by the Divine commandment, Izrael (Angel of death) would confiscate that person’s life anywhere between the east and the west, but I seek refuge of Allah from this.
Meaning: Oh Bahoo! Inform the people about it, who are capable to understand, for the sake of Allah and Rasool Allah Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.
The people, who are perfect in reciting Dawat, but inspite of that, they tolerate the torture of the cruel people and do not tease anybody, they remain alert and aware of all their spiritual and physical states. The possessor of the communication (Ahl-e-Dawat) Faqeers own the greatest powers. People should not think of them as inferiors and keep enmity with them, because they are the seekers of Allah and the seekers of Allah are dominant on both the worlds.
Meaning: Every station of the earth and the sky is under the feet of a Faqeer, that is why, they always remain under his patronage.
It is the saying of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayh Wa’alihi Wasallam (Meaning: The best person is he, who benefits other people). (Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- The soul of the grave feels the weight of the communicator heavier than a mountain when he rides on his grave to recite the Dawat. If the reciter lashes on the grave with a straw, it inflicts such a wound to the spiritual one, as is given by a sword, axe, lance, knife or a gun. The spiritual person cries out of torturous pain and requests in the court of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. From there, he gets the sovereign command to do the job of the reciter, and then by the grace of Allah the problem of the communicator is solved at once, and he reaches his destination. Such a Dawat is called ‘a naked sword’, as the tongue of such a reciter of Dawat is Allah’s sword. His heart is alive but nafs is dead. He is allowed by the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam to recite such a Dawat.
Meaning: One, who does not get permission for reciting such a Dawat from the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam, how can he reach the levels of Divine Union (oneness with Allah)? (Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- These stages of the spiritual communication (Dawat) do not belong to the verbal conversation, rather, it is related to (renounce yourself and find Allah). It is the saying of Hazoor Alayh Salat-o-Wasalam: (Kill your nafs by the sword of mystic struggle).
But the sensuous person does not have the strength to go near the grave of a spiritual one to fight him. This is the path of spiritualism in which the reality of the soul is dominant on the friends (Auliya) of Allah. Understand exactly that the mystic struggle of “Ism-e-Allah” (Name of Allah) is more dominating than the struggle of the sword. The Dawat (spiritual communication) neither progresses nor executes by reciting just once, unless, the communicator recites it in such a way, that at the time of beginning he thinks, he is facing Allah, then makes the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam his mediator and intercessor, considers Hazrat Mohiyuddin Abdul Qadir Jilani Razi Allah Anhu as the possessor of The Divine Trust and thinks of himself as a judge, then closes his eyes to meditate that what is better than Allah which can be won by reciting Dawat. If, he is completely sure that the entire creation is inferior to the Creator and nothing is better than Him, then Allah will be kind and beneficent to him and will turn both the realms at his disposal and enslave them for him. The man, who reaches this stage of spirituality, dust and gold are equivalent for him, as the Ism-e-Allah possesses the perfect efficacy. His conscience is enlightened by the divine effects of Ism-e-Azam (the Greatest Name of Allah) and he acquires an unprecedented status. Every country and state, from the east to the west, from one corner of the earth to the other and every kingdom comes under his possession and disposal. That is why, it is said that a king is under the servitude of the Possessor of Faqr. Whoever found victory, success and kingdom, found it only because of the divine attention of a saint and Faqeer. (Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- The Dawat communicated by a Faqeer is the proof of his eternal presence. Every word of a Faqeer is like a word of Khalil Allah (Hazrat Ibrahim Alayh Salam). A companion Faqeer of the Assembly of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam is the companion of Allah, The Magnificent. Such a Faqeer, who is the manifestation of the Divine Light, is very rare in the world. Oh yes! The person whose inner self is cleansed, his heart is adorned with Marifat-e-Elahi (the knowledge of Allah) and becomes a goblet of the Persian king in which he could view the whole world. Such Faqeers always remain silent, as, they are connected to Allah and do not talk to others except Allah, as talking to other than Allah, creates sorrow. The world is an absolute sorrow, whereas, Faqr is Allah’s Name which is a great blessing. The people of sorrow have no comparison to the blessed ones. The proficient Faqeer, who is a possessor of the Dawat (communication), is eternal and regressionless due to his exoteric and esoteric powers. Such Faqeers who are reciters of the Dawat have got the ranks of ultimate nearness and union (with Allah). The proficient possessor of the Dawat has no need to count stars and planets, or check the auspicious and ominous timings, as he belongs to the status of (free from all fears and grieves). When he goes near a shrine and meditates, he forgets his own self and gets the answers with advisability from the spiritual person of the shrine. Although, he is already aware of the conditions of the graves, yet he receives news from the shrine through his heart, so that, his esoteric argument is openly expressed. The existence of the possessor of such a Dawat is clean and his heart is pure. (Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- If the inward Dawat is communicated with the order of continuous invocation (Zikr) and meditation (Fikr), then the peculiar and the absolute inward path is opened, with which the heart is enlivened and gets busy in seeking the truth. Such a Dawat is called the Dawat of engrossment or absorption. In this Dawat, the manifestations of the Divine Light shower like the rain drops. the letters of the Name of Allah (), This rain of manifestation falls from the letters of Ism-e-Allah () letter “” (Alif), letter “” (lam), second “” and the letter ” ” (hey). The inner eye (insight) acquires the status of Ain-ul-Yaqeen (seeing the Divinity) on seeing the Tajalliat (Self Disclosures) erupting from the letters of the Name of Allah, and then the physical eye achieves the Divine Knowledge to the extent of Ilm-ul-Yaqeen (knowledge of Divinity). The person, who does not believe this, loses his faith and becomes an infidel. The verification of this manifestation of the letters of the Name of Allah can be done through the Mohammadi method. When this Tajalli (Self Disclosure) of the Light of Allah emits, evils and devils gather around him in a large number with the intention to plunder, and make a show of the fiery manifestations. They involve the reciter in the wrong innovations in religion, polytheism and deception. At this point, the reciter should remain alert and aware. To tackle such circumstances and states, one must have a very well informed and helpful guide who may grant him an eternal Divine help (Taufeeq) of Ism-e-Allah (Name of Allah), by taking him out of the depravity of all the ups and downs of these stations. If you find this virtuous possession, never leave it. The true faith is to follow the sacred Mohammadan law from the beginning till end. The Dawat of ascetic discipline is entirely different from the Dawat of Divine Secret.
Meaning: When the Dawat of “dam nosh” (cutting edge of sword) is set right, then it cuts like a sharp sword. Such extremely effective Dawat arises from the heart through waham (inward conversation with Allah).
This type of naked sword Dawat belongs to reciting the Quran with dead nafs and alive heart and soul, in the company of the souls of the Auliya Allah (mystics). When a perfect saint (Faqeer) starts reciting this kind of life-taking Dawat, no doubt, the whole creation of juz (part) and kul (totality), all the Prophets, Auliya Allah, all the souls of the followers of Islam, reciters of the Islamic creed , the Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam with almost one lac thirteen thousand of his sacred companions comprising the great companions, the men of Sufah and Badr, the people of Madina, Arabs and non-Arabs (Ajams), become present and all the guardian angels and the souls of all the Prophets from Hazrat Adam Alayh Salam to the seal of the Prophethood Hazrat Mohammad Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam and the spirits and supernatural beings of eighteen thousand realms, the Arsh-e-Akbar (the great Throne of Allah), Kaba of Allah, all the sections of the earth and the sky start shaking and come under the possession of the communicator of Dawat. Until and unless, he ceases to communicate Dawat, the spiritual people cannot leave. No Dawat is harsher than this one. If somebody recites it for eleven consecutive days, no doubt, it will be effective. Swear by Allah’s honor, (it is so effective that) the angels may shake the earth of that country or perish it in topsy turvi, even if the inhabitants of that country and city are like Prophets and saints. The communicator should recite this Dawat for one or two nights and if his job is difficult, he may continue it for the third night too. If he delivers it on more than three days, then its effect would not end till the Doomsday. The man who doubts the effectiveness of Dawat of Dua-e-Saifi, Saif-Allah (sword of Allah) and the Dawat of the Holy Quran, he is an absolute infidel, as the Dawat of Kalam-e-Rabbani (the holy verses) is true. But its condition is that; just like mercury neither becomes oxide without a perfect chemist nor does it become edible after being burnt, and neither iron turns into gold without a chemist, similarly, the act of Dawat neither becomes feasible and fluent, nor is safe from regression without the permission of the perfect guide and the company of the shrines of the saints of Allah. It is not a bit difficult for the perfect practitioner of the Dawat to subjugate and enslave the possessor of the knowledge of alchemy (the process of turning baser metals into gold). (Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan)
- When somebody recites Dawat attentively and authoritatively, with his inward tongue, the souls of all the Prophets, Auliya and the entire followers of the true faith gather around him and start reciting Dawat with him for his help. Through such a communication, a kingdom like that of Suleman Alayh Salam, from the east to the west, comes under his possession and authority in a moment and in a step. Such a Dawat is called Mustajab-ul-Dawaat (an approved Dawat). Whoever recites Dawat of the contemplation of the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam (Ism-e-Mohammad) with his spiritual tongue, then the most sacred and exalted soul of Hazoor Alayh Salat-o-Wasalam along with the souls of all the senior and junior sacred companions encircle him and recite the Ilm-e-Dawat (communication recitals) from the verses of the Quran for his help and company. Reciting such a Dawat-e-Takseer (the Dawat which gradually carries the reciter from juz (part) to kul (whole, totality) i.e. from the sacred souls of saints to the Divine Self, from the friends of Allah to Allah) is enough only once in a life. (Shams-ul-Arifeen) )
- Get to know that there are five kinds of Dawat. First one is Dawat-e-Waseela-e-Azal (communication recitals of mediation to Azal) which takes to the station of Azal (pre-existence), the second is Dawat-e-Waseela-e-Abad (Dawat of mediation to the eternity) which takes to the eternity, the third one is Dawat-e-Waseela-e-Dunya (Dawat of mediation to the world) which grants the authority and rule over the entire earth from the east to the west, the fourth is Dawat-e-Waseela-e-Uqba (Dawat of mediation to the Heaven) which takes to the heaven and the fifth is Dawat-e-Marifat (communication recital of the divine knowledge of Allah) which takes to the observation of the infinite Divine Lights at the station of gnosis of Allah and the eternal presence in the Assembly of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam.(Shams-ul-Arifeen)
Ilm-e-Dawat has a great importance in the path of Faqr. The perfect guide grants it to the seeker when he reaches the Divine court of Allah by the contemplation of Ism-e-Allah (the Name of Allah), but the seeker must remember that his desire should only be the Vision of Allah and the presence in the Majlis-e-Mohammadi Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. He should never try to get any worldly benefit through Ilm-e-Dawat, because then, it can be dangerous.