Research on Different Biographers of Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh
- Sultan Hamid has not mentioned the date of birth of Sultan-ul-Arifeen in Manqib-e-Sultani, but writes that he died on the night of Friday 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1102 Hijri.
- Syed Ahmad Saeed Hamadani writes in "Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo-Hayat-o-Taleemat" that "he was born in the reign of Shah Jahan". Shah Jahan ascended the throne in 1628 A.D and Hazrat Sultan-ul-Arifeen Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh was born some time before or after it. The year of death of Sultan-ul-Arifeen is written 1690 A.D in this book.
In his book Shama-e-Jamal Syed Ahmad Saeed Hamadani writes the year of birth somewhere between 1627 and 1631 and writes 1690 as the year of death, while in his book "Ahwaal-o-Maqamat-e-Bahoo" he writes the year of birth 1631 and 1691 (1102 Hijri) as the year of death.
- Faqeer Noor Mohammad Kalachvi has written year of birth 1039 Hijri and the date of death 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1102 Hijri in "Makhzan-ul-Asrar". In the translation of "Noor-ul-Huda" by him, he has written the same date of birth and death in a detailed note on the life of Sultan-ul-Arifeen.
- Saad Amir Khan Niazi, who is the translator of Sultan-ul-Arifeen's books, has written the year of birth 1039 Hijri and the date of death 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1102 Hijri in the life history of Sultan-ul-Arifeen given in the beginning of translations of 'Mehek-ul-Faqr Kalan', 'Shams-ul-Arifeen', Ain-ul-Faqr', Kaleed-ul-Tauheed Kalan', Noor-ul-Huda Kalan'.
- Tariq Ismail Sagar has written the year of birth 1631 A.D and year of death 1691 A.D in "Sahib-e-Lolak".
- In "Mirat-e-Sultani (Bahoo Nama Kamil)" Doctor Sultan Altaf Ali, after writing the year of birth 1039 Hijri, writes about the month of birth "he must be born in the end of Shaban in the mentioned year because according to the traditions, he avoided having mother feed during the days of Ramadan". If this argument of Doctor Sultan Altaf Ali is considered right then according to the calculations, the age of Sultan-ul-Arifeen would be 62 years 7 months and 5 days instead of 63 years, which is against the facts. Sultan-ul-Arifeen's avoiding mother feed in Ramadan doesn't prove that he was born in Shaban. Had he born before Shaban, even then he would not take mother feed in Ramadan. If Sultan Altaf Ali's argument is accepted, it will create confusion about the age of Sultan-ul-Arifeen which is otherwise unanimously accepted to be exactly 63 years. So, it can never be agreed upon. However, he writes the date of death the same as others have written i.e. 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1102 Hijri on Thursday, at the time of Asar prayer.
This fact is agreed upon by all the biographers that Sultan-ul-Arifeen's age was exactly 63 years, neither a day more nor less, and the year of birth is also agreed to be 1039 Hijri. His date of death is 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1102 Hijri, if 63 is subtracted from 1102, the year of birth is found to be 1039 Hijri. As far as, the date of birth is considered to be the concerned, it is so simple to understand that if his date of birth is same as the date of death i.e. 1st Jamadi-us-Sani, only then, his age would be exactly 63 years, as was Hazrat Mohammad's age. So, it is proved that Sultan-ul-Arifeen was born on Thursday 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1039 Hijri and died on Thursday 1st Jamadi-us-Sani 1102 Hijri, as according to Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad Sall'Allahu Alayhi Wa'alihi Wasallam his day and date of birth and death are the same and age was exactly 63 years